Founded in 1996, Plamondon Hospitality Partners is led by a highly qualified team of owners and managers with extensive experience in the hospitality industry.
- Plamondon Hospitality Partners' current portfolio includes six select-service Marriott hotel properties in Frederick and Hagerstown, Maryland. We are nationally recognized by Marriott International for ranking in the top percentages for guest satisfaction (GuestVoice) and quality assurance scores.
- As one of the closest franchisees to Marriott headquarters in nearby Bethesda, PHP properties are chosen frequently by Marriott to test new initiatives. and pilot programs.
- The company is the largest hotelier in Frederick County, Maryland, owning and operating four of the area's most successful hotels: Fairfield Inn & Suites (the first built in the state), Residence Inn by Marriott, Courtyard by Marriott and TownePlace Suites by Marriott (Silver LEED Certified).
- PHP manages two hotel properties in Hagerstown, Maryland, a SpringHill Suites by Marriott and Courtyard by Marriott.
- The Plamondon Companies is also the franchisor of the Roy Rogers brand and the operator of over twenty restaurants throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
- In Fall 2012, Plamondon Hospitality Partners opened the first LEED Certified Silver TownePlace Suites by Marriott in Frederick, Maryland.
PHP has achieved steady growth, outstanding results, and a fiercely loyal following in both the hotel and restaurant markets. Because of our vast experience in the hospitality industry, we can access the diverse resources necessary for all phases of the hotel development and management process.