Founded in 1996, Plamondon Hospitality Partners is led by a highly qualified team of owners and managers with more than 50 combined years of experience in the hospitality industry.
- Plamondon Hospitality Partners' current portfolio includes four select-service Marriott hotel properties in Frederick and Hagerstown, Maryland, where our high-performance Revpars exceed industry averages. We are nationally recognized by Marriott for ranking in the top percentages for guest satisfaction and quality assurance scores.
- As one of the closest franchisees to Marriott headquarters in nearby Bethesda, PHP properties are chosen frequently by Marriott to test cutting-edge initiatives, such as FOSSE (front-of-house operating system) and the Residence Inn gatehouse social experience.
- The company is the largest hotelier in Frederick County, Maryland, owning and operating three of the area's most successful hotels: Fairfield Inn & Suites (the first built in the state), Residence Inn by Marriott, and Courtyard by Marriott. In 2006 PHP expanded its hotel operations to nearby Hagerstown, Maryland, with the opening of a SpringHill Suites by Marriott, followed by Courtyard by Marriott in 2010.
- The Plamondon Companies is also the franchisor of the Roy Rogers brand and the operator of 20 restaurants throughout the mid-Atlantic region.
- In 2010, Plamondon Hospitality Partners became the largest hospitality company in Western Maryland. In April, PHP took over management of the Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick. In August, PHP opened its second Marriott hotel in Hagerstown, Maryland - Courtyard by Marriott.
- In Fall 2012, Plamondon Hospitality Partners will open a LEED Certified TownePlace Suites by Marriott in Frederick, Maryland.
In the last decade, PHP has achieved steady growth, outstanding results, and a fiercely loyal following in both the hotel and restaurant markets. Because of our vast experience in the hospitality industry, we can access the diverse resources necessary for all phases of the hotel development and management process. Our close proximity to PHP properties enables us to provide an even higher level of service in terms of operations management without major increases in costs.